Total DC Connections since inception: 130191
| Conference Description
The 6th Annual Active-Passive Investor Summit will take place April 13, 2015 in New York City. The event will bring together the most prolific activist investors, the largest pension funds and institutional investors, hedge funds, board directors, CEOs, proxy solicitors, corporate and securities attorneys, investor relation professionals, investment banking professionals and others for a full day of networking and educational opportunities.
2014 Activist Investor 'Best Investment Ideas' Presenters Included:
- Carl Icahn, Chairman, ICAHN ENTERPRISES LP
- Jeffrey C. Smith, Managing Member and the Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer, STARBOARD VALUE LP
- Ralph V. Whitworth, Founder & Principal, RELATIONAL INVESTORS LLC
- Mick McGuire, Founder and Managing Partner, MARCATO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Jeffrey W. Ubben, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, VALUEACT CAPITAL
- Scott Ostfeld, Partner and Co-Portfolio Manager, JANA PARTNERS LLC
- Clifton S. Robbins, Chief Executive Officer, BLUE HARBOUR GROUP
- Keith Meister, Managing Partner, CORVEX MANAGEMENT LP
Join the IMN Investment Management LinkedIn Group for industry and conference updates.
| Sponsorship Opportunities
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can
and do make decisions to purchase your products or services.
To request sponsor information,
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |