|"This conference levels the playing field for beneficial owners. Its big enough to attract the|
industry leaders and regulators, and small enough to allow time for personalized connections."
Jeffrey A. Petro, Vice-President, Head of Money Market Trading, Federated Investors
(Attendee at IMNs 19th Annual International Beneficial Owners Securities Lending Conference, January 2013, USA.)
"The IMN conference is extremely well run year after year; it is informative and continues to provide panels with great depths of expertise."
Robert Keane, Stock Lending Oversight , F&C Asset Management Limited
(Attendee at IMN's 18th Annual European Beneficial Owners Securities Lending Conference, September 2013, UK.)
I felt it was particularly helpful that regulators were in attendance to hear and understand the issues that challenge the industry, and hear our collective response to what the regulators perceive to be their issues.
- Jeffrey A. Petro, Vice President, Head of Money Market Trading, FEDERATED INVESTORS
One thing I appreciated this year was the efficiency and the clarity about all the new rules and changes presently happening in the market. Usually a subject “almost boring” ? but this time the panel participants were well prepared and able to share very interesting information. Thanks again.
- Marco Bouchard, Portfolio Manager, Securities Lending, CAISSE DE DéPôT ET PLACEMENT DU QUéBEC
“This conference levels the playing field for beneficial owners. It’s big enough to attract the industry leaders and regulators, and small enough to allow time for personalized connections”.
- Jeffrey A. Petro, Vice-President, Head of Money Market Trading, FEDERATED INVESTORS
“I have been going to the securities lending conference for ten years now, and I learn something new every time.”
- Bill Stouten, Sr. Portfolio Manager, THRIVENT FINANCIAL
“The IMN Beneficial Owners’ Conference provides a unique opportunity for beneficial owners to interact, discuss emerging issues, and share best practices.”
- Garett Childs, CPA, Director of Accounting & Finance, JACKSON NATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC
“The IMN conference is a fantastic opportunity for beneficial owners to share ideas, concerns, and experiences related to securities lending. Each year that I have attended, I have learned something new and valuable.”
- Adam Moscaritolo , Senior Securities Lending Analyst, FRANKLIN TEMPLETON INVESTMENTS
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |