IMNís California Municipal Finance Conference (CAMF) is the place where all of the major economic players in California will meet to discuss, strategize and develop a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing the Golden State. Facing a budget crises of massive proportions, this must-attend conference will cover topics on:
* California's Economy: Continuing Budget Crises and Electoral Impact
* Regulatory and Legislative Update
* Asset Monetization: Prudent Strategy of Short-Term Band-Aid?
* Build America Bonds: Review and Future Prospects
* Credit Ratings: Recent Changes and 2011 Outlook
* Local Government Roundtable: Strategies to Survive and Succeed in the Midst of the Fiscal Crisis?
* Tax-Exempt Bonds: How the Market Looks in 2011
* The Role Played by Public Private Partnerships in Municipal Finance Strategy
* The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Evaluating Its Success in California
* Direct Lending As a Form of Investment
* The Inclusion of Film in the Institutional Portfolio
* The DB vs. DC Debate and the Implications for State Budgets
* View the detailed agenda with session descriptions and speaker information.
Who Should Attend
Heads of Public Finance
Mutual Fund Managers
Hedge Fund Managers
Tax & Accounting Managers