Join more than 3,000 industry peers for this must attend gathering of the global structured products market. Following our successful event in Brussels in 2012, members of AFME/ESF are pleased to announce that they will return to Belgium in 2013. Our chosen venue features ample meeting space, nearby client entertainment and has the convenience of being a major transportation hub. The beauty of the city belies its serious nature as a regulatory centre of Europe, and will once again serve as the perfect backdrop for the structured finance community from across Europe to meet. Join us to engage with the regulatory community, network with clients and participate in key policy discussions on ways to rebuild the European securitisation market.
In order to ensure the topics are timely and relevant, AFME/IMN have recruited leading investors in the European ABS market to join the GLOBAL ABS Advisory Board. These committee members have been tasked with vetting the agenda topics and speaker nominations. In addition, the conference will explore and discuss other current issues concerning the state of the securitisation market and the financial sector as a whole.
Global ABS 2013 is the essential, annual global gathering of all your industry peers. Join thousands of your industry peers this June to explore and define the road ahead for the international structured finance markets. Why Participate?
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can and do make decisions to purchase your products or services. Global ABS 2013 sponsors will have the opportunity to interact with more than 3,000 attendees.
Accordant Benefits of Being a Sponsor:
- Complimentary staff passes (including unlimited staff passes for Lead level sponsors).
- Guest passes for all qualified investors and issuers – unlimited guest passes at the Lead level.
- Exhibit booth space in a centrally located exhibit hall. Breakfasts, breaks and other functions will be held in the exhibit hall to draw attendees repeatedly throughout the conference.
- Complete list of conference registrants both prior to and after the conference.
- Firm logo, hyperlink and description on IMN website.
- Firm name included as appropriate in pre-event communications and conference materials.
- Sponsorship packages offered at new prices in order to maximize value.
- Meeting room space when available at the Advocate level or higher.
Who Should Attend
- Fixed Income Investors
- Issuers Funding via Debt Capital Markets
- Investment Banks
- Analytics Firms
- Rating Agency Analysts
- Trustees and Servicers
- Law Firms
- Technology Platform Providers
- Service Providers
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |