On behalf of Information Management Network (IMN), I would like to invite you to attend The 2nd Western Real Estate General Counselís Forum- May 13-14, Dana Point, CA. IMN is pleased to be returning to the west coast to showcase the current issues & challenges in-house real estate law professionals are confronting and the strategies & tools they are employing to meet these challenges.
Among the topics to be covered at the conference are:
- How Will California Proceed Without Redevelopment Agencies? How Will Legacy Issues Play out?
- 2012 Case Law Developments
- Portfolio Deals: Bigger, Faster, More Complex
- Remedies for Deal Gone Bad
- Purchase & Sales Agreements that are Really used and Practical
- International Investors Coming into the US: Structural & Tax Considerations
- Who is your Client?: Managing Intra-Company, Affiliated Company & Joint Venture Conflicts
- Ethics in Real Estate Investment, Asset Management & Commercial Mortgage Lending
Plus returning favorites like our
- Closed-Door, Vegas Rules, Preconference Plenary
- The New Regulatory Environment &, Tax Regime
- Managing your External Counsel: Fees, Billing Trends & Cost Management
- Evaluating the Dual Legal/Business Role of the In-House Counsel
- The In-House General Counsel Plenary: Iím Currently Spending Too Much Time OnÖ
We look forward to seeing you May 13-14.
Who Should Attend
In-house Legal Professionals at Funds
I found the content to be very relevant and timely for challenging times in our industry.
- Kirk Montgomery, Chief Legal Officer, Legal and Compliance, WELLS REAL ESTATE FUNDS
I found it to be a rewarding experience and thought it was well-run. You drew a sophisticated crowd. I was able to meet new people as well as see old friends in the industry.
- Diana C. Liu, General Counsel, ARTEMIS REAL ESTATE PARTNERS
Thank you for putting on an informative and well organized conference.
- James D. Dingel, Managing Director, Senior Counsel, CARVAL INVESTORS, LLC
...the content and the presenters were first-rate.
- Judith Lajoie, Vice President and Legal Counsel, COBIZ FINANCIAL
I found the agenda interesting.
- Kenneth P. Corhan, Vice President/General Counsel, LEWIS OPERATING CORP.
Most favorite (part of the conference) is trading stories/networking with other in house...
- David Ramsay, Partner and General Counsel , ALLIANCE COMMERCIAL PARTNERS, LLC
Sessions were great, but for me the breaks and lunch and drinks were as valuable for networking purposes.
- Adam Knowlton, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, YOUNAN PROPERTIES
I found the conference to be very informational and educational. The panelists we're well chosen and diverse in the practice and industry. The venue made it more collegial and panelists were very approachable and genuinely interested in contributing to the collective knowledge.
- Bernadette Herward Davida, Shareholder, POLSINELLI SHUGHART
Excellent sessions. Very informative and helpful.
- Past Attendee, NY General Counsel Forum, .
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |