IMN’s inaugural NYPERS Forum is designed to offer a platform for the exchange of ideas while providing the highest quality education for the enhancement of pension fund management.
The NYPERS agenda includes:
• Pension Executives Roundtable
• Understanding the RFP Process
• Valuable Member Education
• Emerging Managers – A Renewed Commitment to Diversity and The Exercise of Talent
• A Focus on Economically Targeted Investments (ETI’s)
• Responsible Investing On the Rise
Participants will hear from leaders of major pension plans, government officials, consultants, asset managers and investment banks on innovations in pension management. Come and join your peers at the inaugural New York Public Employees Retirement Systems Forum.
Who Should Attend
• Public Pension Investment Officers and Portfolio Managers
• Board of Trustees
• Investment Consultants
• Emerging Managers
• Asset Managers