IMN's series of Bank & Financial Institutions Special Asset Executive Conferences on Real Estate Workouts continues to be the only place where Special Asset, Special Servicers, REO, Credit & C-level executives can meet to discuss the latest real estate workout issues. With 275-400 registered or our previous Chicago, NYC, South Florida and LA events, including 100+ bank eecutives IMN is excited to bring this 2nd Annual Event and its brand new aenda back to the Atlanta and the southeast special asset and real estate wokout communities.
Some of the new, exciting topics that we are working on include:
* Single Asset vs. Portfolio Sales
* FDIC Sales
* Selling Assets in a Bankruptcy Setting
* Selling to Foreign Buyers
* Collecting/Enforcing Judgements
* Managing Internal Credit & External Steering Committees
* Preparing for Loan Quality Deterioration & Managing Properties Showing Early Signs of Trouble
* Coming Back from a CAMELS 3,4 or 5: Successfully Operating Under Regulatory Consent/MRA Orders
* Cure Options for Loan Documentation Deficiencies Including Lender Liability
* Pre-Foreclosure Best Practices
* Valuation/Loss Recognition/Write Downs IMN is a NYC-based company that concentrates all its efforts on constructing 50 financial conferences a year, 15 in real estate.
At IMN we go to extreme efforts to provide a forum where the foremost panelists discuss the most critical real estate issues. Each panel is structured with a moderator and 3-6 experts with contrasting backgrounds presenting multiple points of view. The result is a peerless reputation in the real estate market and very well attended events with the most desirable target audience. We look foward to seeing you in Atlanta on June 18 & 19!
Conference Home | Conference Agenda | Sponsors & Exhibitors | Hotel/Venue| Registration/CPE Info.| Register