IMN's Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers is taking place on May 30-31, 2013 in New York. For this event we will cover some of the most popular themes including:
* The Macroeconomy & Data Centers
* The President/CEO Panel
* Mergers, Private Equity & IPOs We've also added some new, exciting topics that will give much food for thought including:
* The President/CEO Panel: Colo Players
* Scale vs. Scalability vs. Rightsizing
* Connectivity-Creating & Tapping into New Revenue Streams
* Evaluating & Standardizing Data Center Standards & Performance Metrics
* Should you Own the Underlying Data Center Real Estate?
* Closing the Lease: Top Negotiation Points
Looking forward to seeing you at our data centers conference in New York on May 30-31.
Data center owners Data center tenants Data center investors Capital and Service providers
Your forums are always key data center events.
You guys put on a great gathering, and it is an honor for me to be part of it.
I enjoyed the event and appreciated the opportunity to describe what IO does and why we think we have a differentiated approach. Also, I always enjoy seeing our entire industry in one room! I look forward to future events.
We really enjoyed the conference and found it to be very productive for us. I'm sure we will be attending the New York event.
We were quite happy with the conference, there were good comments from the whole team that attended. The venue, organization, and attendees were all first rate and met or exceeded our expectations.
I just want to thank you for a very useful conference last week. I learned quite a few things, heard some interesting ideas and met many interesting people.
… as always this is a great event.
Conference Home | Conference Agenda | Sponsors & Exhibitors | Hotel/Venue| Registration/CPE Info.| Register