Total DC Connections since inception: 154082
| Conference Description
IMN is excited to announce the 21st Annual ABS East conference, taking place September 16-18, 2015, in Miami Beach, FL. The 2015 installment is one of the most important industry conferences focused on the securitization market, hosting a delegation of almost 4,000 structured finance professionals, including more than 1,500 issuers and investors. ABS East 2015 will provide comprehensive coverage on the revival and strengthening of the US securitization market, along with what our markets should look like in the future, given the importance of securitization to the real economy.
As always, the ABS East agenda will feature intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
As the agenda develops, make sure you register for updates about all the developments at ABS East 2015.
- Intensive, Interactive Investor Workshops
- Identifying the Major Global Macro-Economic Risks on the US Securitization Markets
- The Future of Mortgage Funding and the Impact of GSE Reform in the US
- Legislative and Regulatory Developments and How They Will Shape the Landscape of the US ABS Market
- Outlook for Consumer ABS including Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans and Transportation Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Overview
- State and Local Level Policy Initiatives and Private Label MBS Revitalization
- Esoteric ABS
- ABS Litigation Update
- Extensive CLO Market Coverageand more.
| Sponsorship Opportunities
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can
and do make decisions to purchase your products or services.
To request sponsor information,
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |