Total DC Connections since inception: 121732
| Conference Description
Building on the success of our 2014 programme, IMN is proud to announce the 8th Annual Global Covered Bonds Conference, taking place 26-27 February, in London. This event will herald the first substantial gathering of the covered bonds industry in 2015 with more than 600 professionals expected to attend. The conference will once again serve as fertile ground for thought provoking discussion, attendee networking and creative solution generation for the current financial challenges facing those in the Eurozone.
Join us February 2015 in London as we seek to assist in the rejuvenation of the covered bonds market with optimal networking and knowledge sharing among the leaders of the industry. Past topics have included:
- The Impact of Unwinding Bank Funding Schemes on Covered Bonds Issuance in 2015
- Important Regulatory Developments on the Horizon
- Newer Structures and New Markets: Pass Thru Bonds, Co-operative Covered Bonds, Emerging Markets for Covered Bonds
- Assessing the Continued Relative Value as a Funding Option
- Outlook for the Peripheral Markets in 2014
- Issuer Transparency and Assessing Performance in the Covered Bonds Market
- Covered Bonds Ratings Update
- Transparency in Trading and Its Impact on Liquidity in the Secondary Market
- The Covered Bond Investors Relative Value Roundtable
- Update on the ECBC Labeling Initiative
Join the IMN Structured Finance LinkedIn Group for industry and conference updates.
| Sponsorship Opportunities
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can
and do make decisions to purchase your products or services.
To request sponsor information,
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |