This Conference's DC Connections: 203
Total DC Connections since inception: 129495
I’d like to thank you for allowing me to participate in the...
Tom Kranz,Executive Vice President,Community Development Capital Group - A Blackstone Company
Read more testimonials
| Conference Description
Hundreds of senior colleagues from Homebuilders, Funds/Private Equity firms, Land Developers, Land Owners, Lenders, Property Management and other service providers to the industry attended our inaugural Land & Homebuilding Private Equity Forum in Vegas last fall.
Conference Highlights From Our 2013 Vegas Forum Include:
We are excited to be back in Vegas for the great networking and to continue to explore the key industry issues including the below new discussions:
- 325 attendees
- Over 220 participants had titles that were Chairman,CEO, Managing Director, Partner, Principal, EVP and C-Level
- 20+ Top PE, Land Development, Home Builders, Econometric, Property Management & Legal Firms are Exhibitors/Sponsors
- 40+ C-level speakers from Funds, Homebuilders and Land developers
* As we Enter Year 5 in the Historic 7 Year Cycle, What are you Doing differently this Time Around?
* Land & Lot Prices Where are they Going?
* Margins, Cash Flow & Leverage: What is your Profit Profile?
* How are you Growing and Diversifying your Business?
* Enter the Shark tank
And Non-Sessions like:
* The First-Time Homebuilder Private Equity User Closed Door Discussion
* Geographic Luncheon Roundtables
* Closed Door, Vegas Rules Discussion II: Homebuilders Starting Their Own Funds
PLUS... These returning favorites:
* The Private Equity Forum
* Private Equity Landholder/Homebuilder Land Buyer Plenary
* Public vs. Private: Vehicles
* Your Land Acquisition Strategy
...and many more...
Did you know that you can start networking in advance of the event? Click here to learn how.
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
| Sponsorship Opportunities
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can
and do make decisions to purchase your products or services.
To request sponsor information,
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |