Total DC Connections since inception: 73367
I found the conference to be very informational and educational....
Bernadette Herward Davida,Shareholder,Polsinelli Shughart
Read more testimonials
| Conference Description
On behalf of Information Management Network (IMN), we would like to invite you to attend The 3rd Western Real Estate General Counselís Forum - May 5-6, Newport Beach, CA. IMN is pleased to be returning to the west coast to showcase the current issues & challenges in-house real estate law professionals are confronting and the strategies & tools they are employing to meet these challenges.
Among the topics to be covered at the conference are:
- How Will California Proceed Without Redevelopment Agencies? How Will Legacy Issues Play out?
- 2013 Case Law Developments
- Portfolio Deals: Bigger, Faster, More Complex
- Remedies for Deal Gone Bad
- Purchase & Sales Agreements that are Really used and Practical
- International Investors Coming into the US: Structural & Tax Considerations
- Who is your Client?: Managing Intra-Company, Affiliated Company & Joint Venture Conflicts
- Ethics in Real Estate Investment, Asset Management & Commercial Mortgage Lending
*Plus* Returning Favorites Include:
- Closed-Door, Vegas Rules, Preconference Plenary
- The New Regulatory Environment &, Tax Regime
- Managing your External Counsel: Fees, Billing Trends & Cost Management
- Evaluating the Dual Legal/Business Role of the In-House Counsel
- The In-House General Counsel Plenary: Iím Currently Spending Too Much Time OnÖ
We look forward to seeing you May 5-6 in Newport Beach!
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can
and do make decisions to purchase your products or services.
| Sponsorship Opportunities
To request sponsor information,
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |