Announcing IMN’s Third Annual Tenant-In-Common (TIC) Transaction Forum, taking place December 18-19, 2006 at the Grand Hyatt New York in NYC.
Our two previous Annual New York City TIC Forums attracted over 300 TICs, Broker Dealers, Qualified Intermediaries, Financial Advisors and Service Providers in 2004 and 2005. These exceptional networking and educational opportunities explored some of the most important topics and issues facing the TIC industry. To see a partial list of companies represented at our 2005 IMN TIC event, please visit: http://www.imn.org/2005/eej801.
With the explosive growth in the TIC market continuing this year, IMN is once again pleased to provide the industry with an excellent venue for exchanging ideas and gaining valuable insight. As the only Forum of its kind in NY, this is truly a not-to-be-missed event! This year’s topics will include:
• Macroeconomic Outlook For The TIC Market
• President/CEO Roundtable Discussion
• Financing Issues
• Sales & Compliance Issues
• Market Liquidity & Exit Strategies
• Alternative Assets/Property Types
• Broker-Dealer Regulatory & Compliance Issues
• First-Time Sponsors
• Financial Advisors' Roundtable
• Finding Investors & Raising Funds
• Due Diligence
PS - Sponsorships are an excellent marketing tool to heighten the profile of your company at IMN events. IMN gives preference for speaking slots to Sponsoring Firms; guarantee your desired placement on the agenda by deciding early to become an event sponsor.
Who Should Attend
• TIC & 1031 Exchange Sponsors
• Broker Dealers, Qualified Intermediaries
• Financial Advisors
• High-Net-Worth Individuals
• Private & Public REIT Representatives
• Real Estate Hedge Funds & Opportunity Funds
• Service Providers to the Real Estate Industry
• Anyone Wishing to Enter this Burgeoning Industry or Gain an Edge over the Competition