This Conference's DC Connections: 153
Total DC Connections since inception: 203850
IMN's Indexing events (World Series and Super Bowl) are can't miss...
Scott Sacknoff,President,SPADE Indexes
Read more testimonials
| Event Description
It's an exciting time for the ETF industry. Net inflows of $55 billion in the first quarter of this year helped to push assets invested in ETFs and ETPs listed in the United States to a new all-time high of $1.47 trillion. Assets invested globally also broke records to a new all-time high of $2.09 trillion by the end of the same period*.
Building on this momentum, IMN is pleased to bring you our 4th Annual World Series of ETFs & Investment Management conference. Taking place May 22, 2013 in Boston, MA this event is designed to guide you through the complexities of the ETF and related market sectors.
With a program that is constructed with the support of an industry-led event advisory board, we cut to the core of what investment managers need to know in this complex market environment.
Will ETFs continue their record-breaking path? What is the outlook for other investment products and the factors likely to impact investment strategy for the next two-five years? Beyond? Building on the success of our highly acclaimed Global Indexing & ETFs conference series (formerly The Super Bowl of Indexing), we pack a punch into this one-day event.
Join us May 22 in Boston and network with your peers including senior representation from leading registered investment advisors, institutional investors, financial planners, hedge fund portfolio managers, asset managers and ETF providers to name just a few.
- Best Practices in RIA Practice Management: Building Value; Driving Growth; Creating Efficiency
- A Practical Application: Portfolio Construction to Weather the Different Economic/Market Scenarios
- The Anatomy of ETPs: Understanding the Nuances Between Products and their Pros and Cons for Investors Today
- From Low to High Exposure: Examining How Different Approaches to Volatility Management are Faring, Where ETPs Fit in and What We Can Learn
- China, Emerging & Frontier Markets: Are They Worth the Hype? How Do ETPs Compare with Other Investment Vehicles for Exploiting Growth in these Markets?
- ETP Market Update & Outlook
- Re-Tuning Strategy for the New Normal: Reassessing Fixed Income Investing & the Role of ETPs
- Actively Managed ETFs: The Latest on the How, What & Why
- Alternatives ETP Strategies & Their Place in the Investors Portfolio
Bookmark this page for regularly updated program information.
We look forward to greeting you in Boston!
* Source: ETFGI, April 8, 2013
| Who Should Attend
Plan Sponsors including:
Financial advisors/planners/RIAs Endowments Foundations Non-Profit investors Sovereign Funds Native American Groups Family Offices High Net Worth Individuals Fund managers Researchers Academics Index and service providers Traders Investment consultants
- Public plans
- Corporate plans
- Union plans
- Non-Profit plans
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |