- How can I register for an event?
You can register online at http://www.imn.org, via phone at 1-212-901-0506,
via email at email@example.com, or via fax at
- How can I pay for an event?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club credit
cards, wire transfers, and company checks (US$ checks must be drawn on a U.S.
- What is included in the delegate registration fee?
The registration fee includes conference materials and entrance into the venue
and exhibit area for the duration of the conference, as well as any networking
events and/or meals.
- What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations must be received in writing:
More than four weeks prior to the event: Full refund
Two to four weeks prior to the event: $200 cancellation fee or full credit
voucher for the full amount (to be used within one year)
Less than two weeks prior to the event: Credit voucher for the full amount
- If I am unable to attend, can I send a substitute in my place?
Substitutions may be made up to the day of the event. However, it is advisable
to inform IMN of the substitution prior to the commencement of the event.
- Is your online payment facility secure?
Yes; we take pride in making sure our system is as secure as possible.
- Can I be invoiced if my preference of payment is by check or wire transfer?
Yes, however you must provide a credit card hold - to hold your place
at the event by updating your registration on the website via your confirmation
link, or customer service at 1-212-901-0506.
- In case of a customer cancellation, how long is the credit voucher redeemable
A credit voucher is redeemable toward any IMN event for up to one year
following the date of the original event for which the credit voucher was
issued. IMN credit vouchers are transferable, so anyone within the organization
to which the credit voucher was issued may utilize it.
- Is there a room block available at the hotel? If so, is there a special
This answer varies by event. Please inquire with the event contacts listed
on the event website.
- Do I have to call the hotel directly for reservations?
In some cases; other times, there are forms to be filled out posted on the
event site under "Hotel/Venue Info."
- How can I become a speaker/sponsor?
Please visit the "Consider as Speaker" link on the event
Do you offer any other credits besides CPE credits?
No, IMN only offers CPE credits on most events. As a non-legal organization
we cannot offer CLE credits, but can assist with obtaining them; please contact
the event coordinator about this. To locate the event coordinator's contact
details, please visit the "Event Contacts" link on the event
- Will copies of the presentations be available after the conference? If
so, when will they be available and who do I contact?
Copies of the presentations are available approximately two weeks after the
conference, and are automatically emailed to delegates. For more information,
contact the event coordinator. To locate the event coordinator's contact details,
please visit the "Event Contacts" link on the event website.
If you have any further inquiries, please contact us at 1-212-901-0506 or