TRUE DATA CENTERS
Simon Tusha is an 18 year industry
veteran who has developed 1000+MW of data center projects and has managed and developed
more than 150 data centers that span over 5 million square feet
worldwide. Mr. Tusha’s prestigious reputation and diverse range of
data center experience and technology knowledge distinguish him as one
of the worlds most experienced data center developers. This esteemed
reputation is reflected in the high level of responsibility he assumed
for such leading data center companies as QTS and Google.
· Quality Technology Services, LLP. Overland Park, Kansas (<A href=www.qualitytech.com>www.qualitytech.com </A>).Chief Technology Officer. 2009-2011. Corporate Officer, focused on brand awareness, business development, sales, M&A, real estate, and finance (loan and equity) deals; entity formation; corporate capital investment projects; and economic development. During my brief tenure I was able to increase brand awareness over 1000%, increased value of the organization from 300 million to over 1.3 billion. Designed, permitted, and awarded over 100+MW of Data Center electrical projects. Developed new market strategy beginning at the base physical infrastructure level moving all the way up the stack all the to commercial term deal structure.
· Google Inc. Mountain View, California (<A href=www.google.com>www.google.com </A>). International Director - Strategic Development. 2007-2010. Chief designer and negotiator of merger, strategic acquisition, leased and development projects for Google’s global infrastructure, usually involving data centers. Lead major corporate and commercial transactions with businesses, utilities, landowners, governments, economic development agencies, and other stakeholders in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. With P&L responsibility served as point person to start and grow these key relationships. Structure contracts, capital investments, location and site selection initiatives, and incentives. Manage professional teams, JV partners and Executive Government relationships.
· Mission Critical Enterprises, Inc. Wilmington, Delaware (www.mce.com no longer active). Founder and CEO. 2000-2007. Holder of one patent for green design for residential use. Also plan, advise on, negotiate, and execute technical strategic business projects: acquisition, merger, development, location, expansion, of facilities; capital formation; joint ventures and strategic alliances; technology licenses; site selection; incentive packages; and major real estate and finance deals. To provide value and differentiate MCE from other design firms, I started a critical facilities executive management service organization Clients had included US and foreign governments, corporations and other professional firms.
· CS Technology, Inc. New York, NY. Project Executive 1999-2000. Took over P&L responsibility for Washington DC and continued with my client work primarily focused in the critical facilities of financial sector corporations
· CCG Facilities Integration. Baltimore, Maryland (<A href=www.ccgfacilities.com>www.ccgfacilities.com </A>). Project Director 1996-1999. Involved in all aspects of the business operations, specifically focused on design, construction, and commissioning.
· Nova CPF/Army Corp of Engineers. Dover, Delaware. Principal. 1993-1996. Field engineering/ asst. superintendant for High Temperature/ High Pressure critical hanger mechanical project. Worked with trades to overcome field conditions and alter drawing to comply with government regulations and engineering specifications.
· Project Management Institute: Successful completion of Project Management Professional coursework
· Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University: Aerospace Engineering/Air Force ROTC Detachment 157
<b>Civic Activities & Achievements</b>
· Raace Foundation: (<A href=www.raace.org>www.raace.org</A>) Executive Sponsor