Total DC Connections since inception: 121485
| Conference Description
IMN's Investors' Conference on European CLOs and Leveraged Loans will take place 24 February, in London. Given the recent resurgence of CLO issuance activity in Europe, this event is extremely valuable as it brings together leading European CLO managers, regulators, and CLO investors to discuss the potential for this market in Europe. Just over 800 registered for the inaugural event in 2014, and we are expecting an even stronger turnout in 2015 given the positive issuance trends and outlook.
Join us in London to explore this markets potential and to discuss:
- Asset Sourcing in the New CLO Market: Challenges and Volumes
- CLO Resurgence in Europe, Timing And Conditions for Its Continued Development
- Changing Manager Landscape in Euro CLO 2.0: Impact of Risk Retention
- Banking Disintermediation 2.0./Direct Lending and the Role of Fund Managers
- Markets Spread Evolution
- Structural Features/Technology Comparing Pre-Crisis CLOs vs. New Breed CLOs
- Secondary Market Investing Opportunities in European Structured Credit
Join the IMN Structured Finance LinkedIn Group for industry and conference updates.
| Sponsorship Opportunities
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can
and do make decisions to purchase your products or services.
To request sponsor information,
Conference Home |
Conference Agenda |
Sponsors & Exhibitors |